All Terms Agreed – Medicals Soon, Player Finally Pen Sign For Arsenal

Arsenal target Mario Lemina says he will be holding talks with Massimiliano Allegri this summer to discuss his future.

The Juventus midfielder is one of many midfielders Arsene Wenger is considering as he looks to do a major overhaul of his squad ahead of next season.

Lemina confirmed earlier this month that he has been approached by Arsenal, but he is yet to make a final decision whether he will move out of Italy this summer.

The 23-year-old believes his future will become open once he discusses with Allegri in the coming weeks.

“I think before pre-season, we’ll have a discussion about that,” said Lemina, when asked whether he will be moving on

“We’re going to talk to each other. We’re going to see what they really want to do with me and what I want to do in terms of how much playing time I’ll get.

“We’re going to put everything on the table and speak about it calmly.

“I learn alongside these players every day. We really have a well-stocked midfield with great names like Khedira, Pjanic and Marchisio.