Breaking News! Arsenal Star Makes The First Summer Exit

Deportivo President Tino Fernandez has revealed that the club wants Lucas Perez to return from Arsenal this summer.

Perez only transferred to the Emirates from the La Liga club last summer, both has struggled for playing time under Arsene Wenger.

The Spaniard has admitted he is ready for an exit and Fernandez says the club will do all they can to buy him back.

“I would like for Lucas to return,” he told Marca. “I’ve never hidden the fact that if we could [bring him back], we would. If we can do it this year, we will; if not, it will be next year.

“I’m convinced that he [Perez] will return to Deportivo one day.”

However, Fernandez also admits that signing Perez will be difficult, even if he does want to return to Spain.

“It’s not easy,” he said. “He has a big contract and he is at a club that paid a lot of money for him.”

Perez looks intent on leaving Arsenal this summer, and he cannot be faulted given the little playing time he gets at the club.

The arrival of Alexandre Lacazette will further increase the competition for playing time up front, and it is likely Perez will be permitted to leave