Huge Blow! Arsenal Key Member Signs For Another Club

Wojciech Szczesny has become a fringe player at Arsenal, enduring two season loan spell with Serie A giants Roma.

And it seems the Poland international will soon be moving to Italy permanently as he is close to sealing a deal with Juventus.

Reports in Italy are suggesting the goalkeeper has agreed to a four-year deal with the Serie A title holders and a move could be announced soon.

And that seems to have been backed by the fact that the 27-year-old has been excluded in Arsenal 25-man Pre-season squad.

The Gunners jetted off on Sunday night as they prepare to face Sydney FC and Western Sydney Wanderers over the next two weeks for the season opener.

They will then head to China where they face off with Bayern Munich in Shanghai and Premier League champions Chelsea in Beijing.

Szczesny is just one of several players left out of the team sheet, the likes of with Kieran Gibbs, Carl Jenkinson and Mathieu Debuchy were all left back in London.

The trio of defenders are expected to leave the Emirates this summer, however Olivier Giroud was among the selected players – suggesting the striker will remain at the Emirates.

Szczesny is expected to replace Neto at Juventus who joined Valencia last week and act as backup to Gianluigi Buffon until he hangs his boot at the end of the season.

Speaking about his future earlier this year, the Poland international said: “The one thing I want to do is make sure I don’t stay still.

“I am 27, the best I have ever been, I still have room to improve and I want to make sure that room doesn’t stay empty.

“I want to go into that room. It feels like a big moment.”