Major Boost ! Mbappe Agreed Personal Terms With Arsenal, To Become A Gunner Soon

Kylian Mbappe has admitted he is not sure where he would be come next season amid heavy links to Arsenal, PSG and Real Madrid.

The France forward is one of the world’s most coveted players after bagging 15 goals and providing eight more in Ligue 1 last season as his Monaco side emerged the title winner.

The likes of Liverpool and Manchester United have also expressed interest in the youngster – while Manchester City were also tipped as “serious contenders” to sign the teenager earlier this week.

Arsene Wenger has openely discussed Arsenal’s interest in the player and when questioned by Spanish publication Marca whether or not he would remain with Monaco after a training session, he replied: “I don’t know if I will stay.”

Discussions on the player’s future is expected to last all through the summer, with Arsenal having seen two bids rejected by Monaco.

Discussing the player earlier in the week, Wenger said: “He’s a player who, when he gets up in the morning, can chose where he wants to go.

“There are not many players with that kind of luck because he’s 18 years of age and all of Europe has a red carpet open for him. Nobody can say he is not interested in a player of that calibre, all the clubs are interested in him.”

Prince Albert II has also warned Mbappe he would not be a regular starter if he left Monaco this summer.

“I don’t think it will happen,” Prince Albert II said when asked if Mbappe will leave.

“There are ongoing discussions, which suggest to me that he will stay at Monaco next season.

“The discussions are regarding increasing his salary, but he and his father understand that it’s not in his interests to go to a big club, where he will not be a certain starter.”