Huge Blow ! Arsenal Top Target Extend Deal With Monaco

Monaco won’t sell Fabinho and Thomas Lemar, if the latest statements from the club’s hierarchy is anything to go by.
Speaking to the French press last night, vice president Vadim Vasyliev confirmed that Monaco has no intention of selling the Manchester United, City and Arsenal targets, stating intently that: “Fabinho and [Thomas] Lemar are essential players and they will stay with us.”

The statements, as reported by Sky Sport’s Lyall Thomas, are confirmation that the Ligue 1 champions want maintain the quality of their squad by not selling their top players, having already lost Tiemoue Bakayoko, Bernardo Silva and Benjamin Mendy.

Recent reports indicated that, in order to keep the competition in the club strong enough for star player Kylian M’Bappe.

Fabinho, known for his great free kicks, had his father reveal to the press last season that he had a soft spot for Manchester City.

“We have talked to Manchester City, Manchester United, Arsenal … We have even been approached by Barcelona, but it didn’t go any further,” he said.

“We like Manchester United and the work of Mourinho, but we have a little soft spot for City,” he added.

Lemar, for his part, has been a transfer target of numerous clubs likeArsenal,but all offers for the French winger were deemed too low. Even Fabinho was the subject of a €50 million bid from the Red Devils.