Done + Photos – Highly Rated Star Confirms Move To The Emirates

Arsenal goalkeeper Petr Cech admits how excited he is about the return of former Invincible Jens Lehmann to the club in a coaching role this season.

Lehmann returned to the club this summer to join Arsene Wenger’s coaching team and it seems it’s not just the fans that were happy. Petr Cech, was had many confrontation against Lehmann while he was still at Chelsea, has expressed his own excitement at the German’s return to the Emirates as a coach.

“It is kind of exciting for me,” Cech told Arsenal Player. “I used to play against him, now obviously he will be on my side. “He’s with the team and sometimes with the goalkeepers as well, so that’s good and you can have the exchange of experience and the way you do things.

“I believe that with his experience and his career, he has a lot to offer. We had met a few times out of the pitch but mainly we knew each other by facing each other. It’s a completely different thing when you speak to someone as a respected opponent or when you speak to someone on your side, as a coach who tries to improve you and helps you as well.”