Finally! Move Completed For Long Time Defense Target

Arsenal have been trying to sell Mathieu Debuchy for ages!

It is either he gets himself injured just before, during or right after an attempt to offload him. It has happened a lot of time that one would begin to think it is not a coincidence. Take for example, the situation with Nice FC.

I mean, What explanation could you possibly have for the one with Nice FC? He all but completed his medicals, even took a trip to the City famed for its sea-side walks and tourists niceties and then the French club decides it’s too big a risk to take.

So here I am, surfing around the internet like a junkie on lead and I see another hope about to be thrown out to the sea…

L’Equipe reports:

Arsenal full-back Mathieu Debuchy is a target for Marseille, reports.

The Frenchman is out of favour at the Emirates – he has managed only three Premier League outings for the Gunners since the start of the 2015/16 season.

Marseille are keen on the 32-year-old and could firm up their interest with an offer soon.

Let that sink in though…

He’s started 3 games for the Gunners in 2 year. That’s almost as bad as Abou Diaby. And, on a more serious note, I wonder how his ego survives as a player.

It’s left to be seen if this deal goes through, I really hope it does.