Official ! Arsenal Confirm New Deal For Hotshot Midfielder

Arsene Wenger wants Jack Wilshere to stay on at Arsenal this season.

The midfielder resumed action on Monday for Arsenal’s Under-23s, his first outing since a fractured leg cut short his loan spell at Bournemouth the previous season.

It’s good that he is back and available

Arsene Wenger: “I plan for him to be here for the season, after we will see.”

Wilshere has been one of several Arsenal players who has become a top transfer target for other clubs with the likes of Newcastle and West Ham keen.

But it seems Wenger is keen to keep him at the club beyond the summer.