Deal Done + Photos – Shirt No. 11 Assigned, Top Target Completes Move

Hull City have completed the transfer of midfielder Jon Toral from Arsenal for an undisclosed fee.

22-year-old Toral signs a three-year deal which includes the option to add a further year.

Born in Reus, Spain, Toral’s career took off at the Barcelona Academy before he was signed by Arsenal in 2011. Since his arrival at the Emirates, he has been sent on loan spells with Brentford, Granada, Glasgow Rangers and most notably Birmingham City, where he was honored with the Player of the Season and Goal of the Season awards in 2015-16.

Speaking after signing for the Tigers, Toral said: “This is a massive move for me, the biggest so far in my career, and I can’t wait to get started.

“I’m really happy to be here. I have experienced playing in the Championship before and it is a league that I enjoyed playing in. I want to use that experience now and to help this team achieve its aims.”

Toral will wear be assigned the number 11 shirt and is available for selection for Friday night’s game against Bolton Wanderers.