BBC: Breaking!! “Leo Messi of Goal” Arsene Wenger confirms the Signing of Serie A Star

Arsenal Banter brings you latest update on Arsenal news from top media sites like Daily Mail, Metro, The Express, The Independent, The Telegraph, Sky Sports and so on.

Roma goalkeeper Alisson Becker is also in the news today as he get linked outside Europe.

Ex-Roma goalkeeping coach Negrisolo told Romanista on the South American star: “Is Alisson worth €50m? Don’t be silly, he’s worth far more than that.
“I don’t think many people have realised who Alisson is. This guy is a phenomenon. He is the number one of number ones. He is the Messi of goalkeepers, because he has the same mentality as Messi. He is a goalkeeper who can mark an era.

“There is absolutely no comparison with Gianluigi Donnarumma, because Alisson is extraordinary. The first time I saw him play, he wasn’t yet on the Roma books. I watched him play for Brazil and he made an enormous impression on me.
“The way he behaves in the goal, he reminds me of Dino Zoff. I’d also compare him to Michel Preud-Homme, who had the class of someone born to be a goalkeeper.
“Alisson is crucial off the field too, as you can see he has the mind of a coach. Look at the way he moves and acts when the ball is in his hands and you’ll understand.”