BBC – Breaking “I’m Already a Gunner” £60m-rated Midfielder Announces transfer to Arsenal

Wenger talking to Arsenal.com Said:  “Is it do they start the game or not? In this game [against Everton] he did not come on because we had a problem with the goalkeeper.

“But, overall, you do not want as well the players to understand too much why they don’t play. ‘They don’t understand and I agree completely with them, they all want to play, that’s natural and that’s normal.”