BBC – Breaking!!! Lacazette Dropped again, Arsenal Officially Releases Lineup

This will be the Lineup against Tottenham on Saturday:
Arsenal ANHQ - Football tactics and formations

Mkhitaryan speaking on Arsene Wenger Tactics: “People don’t know it well but his defensive numbers are quite good. I think when you are a team player and you want to win games, you help your team when it needs you.

“Every time you lose the ball you want to win it back, because we love to have the ball but unfortunately to have the ball you have to win it back first.

“That’s why I deeply believe that if you love football, you love to defend because it gives you an opportunity to have the ball and express your talent.”