Breaking!!! Arsenal Officially sacks Arsene Wenger

Sead Kolasinac arrived at Arsenal from Bosnia last summer, speaking to Arsenal.com about a London derby, he said: “You notice the tension before the game,” Sead told Arsenal Player. “When you come out onto the pitch, you realize that the fans are fully there.

 “It’s a very special game for the club and it was a special one for me, because it was my first one with Arsenal. I’m pleased that we won it and I hope further victories will follow.

“I think we approached the derby the way you need to. We were aggressive without the ball and calm with it. We scored our first through a set-piece, which was decisive.

“Once we were in front, it was clear that Tottenham needed to push more and we had the quality to score the second.

“We did that in the first half and then in the second half, we defended really well and didn’t concede. That was decisive.”