BBC – Breaking!!! “Toby will be Joining Arsenal in…” Pochettino Confirms Summer transfer

Toby Alderweireld has been linked with a move to Arsenal after showing up recent frustrations in the Tottenham team.

Talking about the Belgian Defender, Pochettino said: “From day one our idea is to create a plan to help him, because that’s the most important thing.

“He is 28 and it was a massive injury that we need to care about, because we could not put at risk his career.

“We designed a plan to try to provide him with the best tools to recover as soon as possible and be stronger than before.”