BBC – Here is the Breakdown of Ostersunds v Arsenal

Arsene Wenger speaking about the Swedish club to press, he said: “To be completely honest I know their manager’s name because he is a friend of one of our members of staff, and as well when we were drawn against them I was of course interested.

“I watched them play on tape and they play very well, a very attractive game.

“He has done a great job here and is very influential in the way they play football. I believe they play in a very intelligent way, a very technical way that is very suited to the pitch.

“On these kinds of pitches you have to be very technical and they are a good side. When I saw them on the tape I understood why they did well against Bilbao and Berlin. It is not a coincidence.”