BBC Done Deal!!! Arsenal completes deal for Best Premier League Defender Pending Summer move

Arsenal legend Thierry Henry has given up his bits about Manchester United forward Marcus Rashford, claiming the youngster needs to continue learning to go forward in the Reds team.

He said to Sky Sports: “One of the most important things for me is that you have to play. You cannot be on the bench and missing games, missing learning about the game and stopping that momentum, and an example is Rashford.

“Leave is a strong word. Obviously being from there, he wants to play for United. But he has to play and it is becoming even more difficult for him since Sanchez has arrived. I think at the end of the season, he is maybe going to have a thinking day of ‘do I stay’”