BBC Breaking!!! Arsene Wenger Announces Retirement and Cazorla’s Return

Arsene Wenger told beIN Sports via Goal on his future plans: “I have always respected my contracts.

“I would like to remind you I said no to all the biggest clubs in the world to respect my contract so that’s always what I try to do.

“After that we have as well to accept in our job that the future is the future but for me that’s to win the next game.

“We have to perform better in every single game and show until the end of the season a complete hunger to win every single game. That’s what it’s about for us.

“The players who came in, have they the quality to give us something special? Yes. But it is about proving that on the field.”