Arsenal Announces the Signing of France International

Report suggest North Londoners could sign one of the biggest young talents in world football has admitted that he would like to join Arsenal if the chance seemingly presented itself, as quote by to Ohh to be a gooner.

That player is France International Alban Lafont who is taking Ligue 1 by storm at the young age of 19.

The shot-stopper has already been compared to Italian prospect Gianluigi Donnarumma.

Though, the Frenchman is an Arsenal fan and has spoken out again about his admiration for the club when asked about a potential move.

“I’ve liked them since I was young – I’d watch the matches of Robin van Persie,” he explained to SFR Sport.

That could be huge for Arsenal if they could use that to their advantage and secure potentially their number one goalkeeper for the next 15 years.

Petr Cech has started to show that age is slowing him down while David Ospina still remains the second choice.