BBC {Photos} Arsenal announces the “Return of the Legend”

Arsenal Banter brings you latest update on Arsenal news from top media sites like Daily Mail, Metro, The Express, The Independent, The Telegraph, Sky Sports and so on.

Arsenal legend Thierry has recently dropped a hint on being a potential Gunners manager, should Arsene Wenger leave the club or be sacked.

Henry said to Sky Sports: “I still have a job to do with Belgium, but let’s see what’s going to happen,”

“It will be a dream for me, but I’m still with Belgium.

“Interested? Yes, who wouldn’t be? But I can’t talk about that out of respect for the man that is in charge still and my job that I’m doing right now with Belgium.

“But who wouldn’t be interested?”

Wenger, meanwhile, was bullish after his side’s defeat.

“When you lose 3-0 of course you have to look at defending better, but I still feel like for large periods we defended well, but we lost concentration sometimes and against good teams you pay for it,” he said.

“It’s not the application that was missed it was the concentration at key periods that was missed.

“The second goal was a big goal in this game and for me, it was 100 per cent offside.

“We analyse all the games in a very mathematical way, we didn’t give too many chances away, but we gave away easy chances, and didn’t create enough for ourselves.”