BBC Breaking & Photos!!! Arsenal Star Holds Out a “WengerOut” Banner in Italy

Arsenal Legend, Thierry Henry is among the candidates along with Joachim Low, Julian Nagelsmann, Carlo Ancelotti, Brendan Rodgers and Max Allegri, who are currently linked with a move to Emirates Stadium to replace long term manager Arsene Wenger.

Henry was asked of the role and says he can’t turn down his favorite club if offered, but wants Wenger to leave willingly.

“Listen, I’m a competitor, you don’t back down from a challenge,” He told Sky Sports:

“We are hypothetically speaking before people jump ahead of everything, [but] I have never backed down from a challenge since I was young.

“If I had listened to people who were talking about where I was going to be, I would not have been here.

“When I arrived at Arsenal, they said to me, ‘Why are you outside of the box, you will never score goals?’ with my position being on the left or whatever it was. You don’t back down from a challenge, you always think that you can.

“When I came back to play for Arsenal, everybody, all my friends were saying, ‘It can only tarnish your legacy, why are you going back there?’.

“If you love a place and they ask – I repeat, they ask – for help, you are always going to say yes. What I am saying to you is again, we are talking about hypothetical thoughts.”