BBC Breaking & Photos!!! Arsenal Signs Bundesliga Hero amid interests from Barcelona

Arsenal have now finally drops into the race to sign Bayern Munich star David Alaba amid interests from Barcelona and Real Madrid.

“I am aware that this decision will come to me. I still feel very comfortable here, but I can also imagine taking a different path, taking the next step or looking for a new challenge,” Alaba told Austrian newspaper Kurier.

“But I leave that decision open. I have goals for this season that I want to achieve, so there’s no room for that right now.”