Breaking & Photos!!! Arsenal Announces the Signing of Real Madrid Target

Arsenal Banter brings you latest update on Arsenal news from top media sites like Daily Mail, Metro, The Express, The Independent, The Telegraph, Sky Sports and so on.

Bayer Leverkusen striker Leon Bailey has been in the news, as he make claims about his future and he is prepared to make his linkers wiat.

The 20-year-old winger moved from Genk to Leverkusen for €13.5 million in January 2017 and is under contract with the German club until 2022.

“Leverkusen is perfect for me,” he told Bild. “I want to develop and then I can take the next step.

“When I move to a big club, the people there will want to know me. I want to make a name for myself at the highest level.”

Bailey wants to win a title for the Bundesliga oufit, the title is said to be the DFB Pokal after helping them through to the Semi-finals

“If we go to the cup final, we’ll win it, I promise,” he said. “That would be the end of Neverkusen.”