BBC Finally: Arsenal Officially Agrees Deal with Arsene Wenger Replacement

Premier League club, Chelsea have reportedly held preliminary talks with Thomas Tuchel regarding the managerial position at Stamford Bridge.

Antonio Conte is the Blues current manager, but speculation persists that the Italian could end his two-year spell in West London during the summer.

Numerous names have been suggested possible replacements but according to journalist Rafa Honigstein, discussions have already been held between Tuchel and a member of the club’s hierarchy.

On the Totally Football Show, Honigstein said: “I have it on pretty good authority that Thomas Tuchel made a very good impression on Marina Granovskaia in a meeting they’ve had.

“I don’t know how recent that meeting was. Remember, they were talking to him before the start of this season on the assumption that Conte might actually go.”

The German manager has also been linked with both Arsenal and Bayern Munich.