BBC Steve Bould Takes Over As Arsene Wenger Got FIRED!!!

The Arsenal assistant manager, Steve Bould, was asked how much focus will be on the game against the Potters when the Gunners will be facing CSKA Moscow in the Europa League four days later and this is what he said:

When asked what he expects from the Stoke game in the Weekend, he said: “They’re all tough games. It’s a cliche but whoever we’re playing, every team in this division now is very strong. They need points, we need points, it’s a tough game.

On What Stoke new manager Paul Lambert brought to the club: “Well, I’m not sure how different he is. We’re not sure whether he’ll play Crouchy and give us a problem. They’ve got good players all through the squad. Every squad and every team is strong now so it’s a tough game.

“At this present moment honestly, not an awful great deal. We’re concentrating on Sunday. It’s a big game for us, we need a result.”

when asked if they could still make top four: “Look, it’s tough. The manager said it’s tough and of course it’s tough. We’re not stupid. But you never know. Winning games is much better than not if we’re going to win a Europa League final. To win games now is better for us, so the more games we can win now the better the season becomes and what happens in the end is what happens.”

Was asked if all hopes was placed on the Europa League Trophy, Bould continued: “I’m not sure we have, no. As far as I’m concerned it’s a big game on Sunday for us. We could do with a win. We need to pick up a win, we need to play well and get players fit again and get a full squad and see where we go from there.”