BBC Arsenal New Signing Outperform Premier League Stars in Video

Arsenal winter signing, Henrikh Mkhitaryan, the Gunners No 7 has won his second consecutive Player of the Month award by topping our March poll.

The Armenia international continued his fineĀ form in an Arsenal shirt, scoring our opener against AC Milan at San Siro before claiming a goal and assist in our win over Watford.

Mkhitaryan received more than half of the votes cast, with Mesut Ozil and Granit Xhaka finishing in second and third place respectively.