BBC: Arsene Wenger Releases Verdict on Win v CSKA Moscow

Arsenal manager, Arsene Wenger has revealed the latest team news update after the 4-1 win over CSKA Moscow on Thursday night.

Wenger revealed that is extra pressure on him to win the Europa League, he said: “Yes, there is some extra pressure on us to do extremely well in this competition.

“That’s part of being where we are. I must say we have to see it in a way that it’s an opportunity we want to take and keep the priorities right – that means focusing on how well we play together, on the quality of our game, on how we want to play football. After, the consequence will be a positive result.”

The Arsenal manager discussed Alexandre Lacazette’s return to full fitness and who could start in goal against the Russian side.

This is what he told the media: “We basically have everybody available I think.

“Lacazette is ready to start, yes. I have not decided if he will start or not yet, but he’s available and ready to start.”