BBC: Santi Cazorla Warns Arsenal After Roma comeback v Barcelona

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger admits Barcelona’s shocking Champions League exit at the hands of Roma should act as a warning to his team to play in Russia.

The Gunners take on CSKA Moscow in the second leg of their Europa League quarter-final tonight, holding a commanding 4-1 lead from the first leg at the Emirates Stadium last week, same lead which Barcelona got at home in Camp Nou.

However, the result will make Arsenal strong favourites to reach the final four, Barcelona surrendered the same advantage as they lost 3-0 at Roma to crash out of the Champions League on away goals.

Veteran CSKA defender, Aleksei Berezutski admitted the hosts would need a “miracle” to replicate Roma’s heroics, but Wenger, pictured, still wants his players to head into the match with their minds on the job at hand.

“It can happen in the game, that is why we love football, it is unpredictable,” he said.

“In every game, everything is questioned again. It is new every time. We are in a position where I don’t think we are under threat of complacency, it is an important target for us to go as far as possible.

“(Roma’s comeback) may be a warning for us but let us not go overboard as well. Yes, we have a big job to do but we are in a strong position and it is how we approach the game that will be vital tomorrow.”