BBC Confirms Lucas Torreira rescheduled his Medicals with Arsenal to…

With Arsenal being linked Uruguay International Lucas Torreira a deal might just be finalised before the summer window closes.

Torreira father, Ricardo Torreira, speaking to Uruguayan television channel Teledoce, insists that he and the player’s representatives will be doing all they can to help the 22-year-old settle.

“There will be people that will accompany him,” said Ricardo (interview translated via @ArsenicTM). “He won’t be alone. It’s a big change [going to England] and we don’t want to think about it yet because we’re scared.

“The truth is it’s tough to manage the language, adapt to the [London] society and customs and at the same time not lose ours. But there’s a whole program getting readied for Lucas.”