4-3-2-1 Unai Emery to go all Wide against Everton on Sunday

Arsenal will be hoping to make it four consecutive Premier League victories in a row when we take on Everton at the Emirates Stadium on Sunday afternoon. Here is the side Gooner Mac thinks Unai Emery will select for the game:

Goalkeeper: Bernd Leno didn’t have too much to do other than pick the ball out the net twice against Vorskla so he didn’t do enough to convince Emery he should be our No.1 just yet. He did look more comfortable with the ball at his feet than Petr Cech but I still expect the 36-year-old to reclaim the gloves tomorrow.

Defence: Stephan Lichtsteiner was solid enough on his full debut on Thursday night but Hector Bellerin is set for a recall against Everton while Shkodran Mustafi should come in to replace Rob Holding in the middle of defence.

Sokratis continued his fine form with another impressive display in midweek so he’ll keep his place while Nacho Monreal will start at left-back once again with Sead Kolasinac still not available – although the Bosnian is close to making his return from a knee injury.

Midfield: Lucas Torreira will be handed a late fitness test after picking up a knee problem on his full debut against Vorskla. The Uruguayan international was impressive and I’d like to see him keep his place but I don’t think Emery will risk him.

Therefore, Matteo Guendouzi is likely to come back in to midfield while Granit Xhaka will replace Mohamed Elneny after being rested for the Europa League clash.