4-2-3-1 Formation: How Arsenal Will Line Up With New Signing Shkodran Mustafi

We will be slightly change our team as we host Southampton on Saturday afternoon. For the first time, Shkodran Mustafi, our new defensive signing, will be joining the starting lineup at the expense of Rob Holding.

Arsene Wenger usually starts Sanchez after an international, however, the Frenchman may not be poised to use the Chilean for more than an hour here, especially if the result will be favourable and tempting.

Also, our new forward, Lucas Perez Wenger has admit the Spaniard won’t necessarily be a striker. Most likely, it appears Wenger actually signed Perez for his all-round qualities and flexibility upfront so he might just be employed as a winger while Olivier Giroud remains our number forward.

He said, “(Lucas Perez) can score goals and can also provide a good number of assists. With the way I like to play, that’s an interesting quality.”,

Perez could see some playing time here, possibly replacing aforementioned Alexis. Olivier Giroud is in line for his first start of the season.

POPULAR STORIES

Add a Comment