`
£50m Deal Done ! – Sanchez All Smiles As He Undergoes Medicals With Inter Milan – Arsenal Banter

£50m Deal Done ! – Sanchez All Smiles As He Undergoes Medicals With Inter Milan

Just like pictures of Granit Xhaka in an Arsenal shirt had gone viral even before he was signed, Alexis Sanchez has been rumoured to be having medicals with Inter Milan.

sanchez to inter

Although it is safe to say that the picture is edited – or photoshopped, as the younger generation will say, it goes to show the consensus of the fans.

On my opinion, I do not see the Chilean leaving Arsenal any time soon as he has a lot to offer for the North London club.