Aguero To Arsenal Done ? – Ian Wright Delivers Massive Update On £51m-rated

Arsenal legend Ian Wright says he wants his former manager Arsene Wenger make an ambitious transfer swoop to bring Argentinian’s Sergio Aguero to the Emirates in the January transfer window.

We’ve continued from our brilliant form on Saturday as we beat Sunderland 4-1 at the Stadium of Light to keep pace with Manchester City at the top of the Premier League table.

Undeniably, much has been made of our apparent lack of an out and out goal-scorer this season, with the Chilean international Alexis Sanchez having been deployed up front for the north London in recent weeks.

The French boss is still believe to be keen on strengthening his squad with the signing of a proven forward in the summer, despite completing move for Spanish international Lucas Perez from Deportivo La Coruna.

And the Gunners legend Wright wants his former boss to capitalize on the Argentinian apparent uncertainties surrounding his future at the Etihad stadium and bring him down to the Emirates.

Wright speaking to BT Sport on Saturday, as quoted via [The Sport Review] said, “What I’d like to happen is for Pep [Guardiola] to continue to mess around with Aguero and Arsenal to buy him.”

We take on Ludogorets in the Champions League on Tuesday night.

POPULAR STORIES

Add a Comment