`
Arsenal forward frustrated and leaving – Arsenal Banter

Arsenal forward frustrated and leaving

Alexis Sanchez has admitted he is frustrated at Arsenal inability to contend for the title, while keeping the cards close to his chest regarding his future at the club.

The Chile international has been linked with a move to a whole lot of clubs including Bayern Munich, Paris Saint-Germain and Chelsea.
The Gunners are yet to have any negotiation with Sanchez, delaying it till the end of the season, but are expected to offer him a contract that will hold him down and make him the highest paid player in the history of the club this summer.

Sanchez has now spoken about his future in the North London club, but he said whether or not he signs a new contract solely depends on what the club is able to bring to the table.

“I cannot tell you now [about my future],” he told reporters. “We have to wait until the end of the season. As I always say, it doesn’t depend on me. It depends on the club. What they like, what they don’t like.

“I always said the same: I try to do my best, to support the team, to score goals, to win victories. And we will see at the end. If they like that I carry on, or they don’t. Whatever they want, we will see it at the end of the tournament.”

Sanchez appears to be looking for a move away from Arsenal, after he expressed his displeasure at the team’s failure to claim the Premier League title over the last two seasons.

“Because sometimes when I look at the team we have and the players here… because when it comes to winning the Premier League we often lose or draw against teams at home when we are superior,” he added.

“Sometimes the frustration more than anything is about the fact we could be challenging for the Premier League title.”