Arsenal legend Ian Wright confirms Arsene Wenger Is Leaving Arsenal This Summer

ARSENAL legend Ian Wright has sensationally questioned whether Arsene Wenger is putting himself before his club.

Wenger’s Arsenal deal runs out at the end of the season and the boss confirmed last week he will manage next season.Where that will be though is another matter, with him yet to publicly decide if he will sign a new two-year deal.

Wright isn’t happy with the Frenchman’s stance and suggests he may not have the club’s best interests at heart.

“Is he putting himself before the club there?” he said on BT Sport.

“In respect of saying ‘I have got more to offer’.

“If he does have more to offer then I want him to be there at Arsenal, if that’s the case.

“Sign the players which will take you to the level you need to be.”Arsenal are all but out of contention for the Premier League and Champions League this season, which riles Wright.

He added: “Whatever we say about the players they under-perform at this stage literally every single time, there is something wrong.”

POPULAR STORIES

Add a Comment