Mar 312012

The Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger is still very much interested to enhance the attacking force of the club, and according to today’s TalkSport the Gunners are going to fight Fulham for the services of Turkish striker Burak Yilmaz.

The 26-year-old striker has been linked with Arsenal all season long given his amazing performances throughout the season and his love statement for the London club. Yilmaz declared that if he were to leave Turk side Trazbonspor it would be for a top European club, and that Arsenal would be his first choice if the interest in him would prove real.

The same kind of statements brought German striker Lukas Podolski a whisker away from a transfer to Arsenal as it’s believed that he’ll be officially announced at the Emirates Stadium very soon.

Yilmaz is also highly linked with Premiership side Fulham, but if Arsenal’s interest proves real there’s no doubt in the decision he’ll take at the end of the season.

An incredible performance throughout the season means that Yilmaz scored 31 goals in 33 games in the Turkish league playing for a team which currently holds the 3rd place and scored a total of 59 goals until now. And if you think that it’s an easy job to score in Turkey, the first goal scorer after Burak has 14 goals and former Premiership striker Elmander only 12, so quality is 100% certain when it comes to this striker.

  1. Go get arsene,we’re always behind u

  2. Wenger buy the player becouse he is good streker.

  3. Why not, him, RVP,podolski and joey campbell, then we’ll have plenty options next season. Finnally we’ll have not just plan b, maybe c and d. Chamakh, park, bendtner and vela out, they got their chances, good for other leagues, but not for the premier league. Wenger must buy early for next season, with the european nations cup this june/july, some players will get less rest, new players needs to know our system and their teammates asap. GO U GUNNERS!

  4. Go get him. If Man united can afford to have chicarito and berbatov on the bench after fielding rooney and the Ghanain turned brit that i cannot remember his name, then we should at least have a strike force of van persie, giroud and this turkish striker.

 Leave a Reply

(required)

(required)