Arsenal News – £30m Bid To Be Made For 74 Goals Attacker

All Arsenal fans the world over know that it is only a matter of when not if Alexis Sanchez will be leaving the Emirates. One thing is certain, the Chilean is leaving. What we are not sure of is when he will actually leave. Will it be in the summer or this January. At look at betting sites such as cherryrush.com will show you the odds of he leaving this January is increasing day by day.

Knowing Arsenal, he is likely to be allowed to leave in January but Sanchez himself could refuse to move in January waiting till next summer when he can move on a free transfer and earn himself a big sign on fee with whichever club he decides to join.

Rumours are that Manchester City will make a £20 million for him in January. The Citizens had made a £60 million bid for the South American last summer unfortunately they were unable to get him as Arsenal could not get in a replacement. I believe City would have gotten the former Barca player had they not waited till the last day of the summer transfer window before making their bid.

Everton are however said to have entered the race for Sanchez. The Blue half of Merseyside are money rich as their activities in the last transfer window showed and they have the money to tempt Sanchez to join them. However, are they attractive enough football wise?

I doubt Sanchez will turn down the opportunity to go to Manchester City and instead join Everton. One of the main reasons why he is leaving Arsenal is because Arsenal are not winning titles and do not look like they will be winning anything significant anything soon. Hence moving to Everton is totally out of it.

AC Milan and Inter Milan could also still be interested as both clubs have recently been linked with the signing of the highly rated attacker. What remains to be seen is who Wenger will bring in to replace the 29-year-old. Failure to replace him properly will certainly not go down well with Arsenal fans.

The good thing is there are many players out there who can replace him. We have been linked with Lemar, Draxler and Griezmann but my number one choice will be a move for Aubameyang. Dortmund are not doing particularly well in the Bundesliga and I think a big money move for the Gabon international attacker will be tempting for the Germans.