CLICK HERE!
BOOK WESTIN PALACE LUXURY 5-STAR and BUDGET HOTELS FOR UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL
in MADRID CENTRO for LIVERPOOL FC REDS vs TOTTENHAM F.C. HOTSPUR June 1st
Book your UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL MADRID LUXURY or budget Hotels & Packages LIVERPOOL vs TOTTENHAM June 1ST!
Arsenal Official ! – 24-Goals Hitman COMPLETES Arsenal Moves – Post Message On Official Website – Arsenal Banter

CLICK HERE!
BOOK WESTIN PALACE LUXURY 5-STAR and BUDGET HOTELS FOR UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL
in MADRID CENTRO for LIVERPOOL FC REDS vs TOTTENHAM F.C. HOTSPUR June 1st
Book your UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL MADRID LUXURY or budget Hotels & Packages LIVERPOOL vs TOTTENHAM June 1ST!

Arsenal Official ! – 24-Goals Hitman COMPLETES Arsenal Moves – Post Message On Official Website

Arsenal have complete the signing of young and Ghanaian international Eddie Nketiah. As per report from ESPN FC, the Ghanaian has just signed his first professional contract with the Emirates stadium.

Edward Nketiah (Arsenal) signs his new contract. Arsenal Training Ground. London Colney, Herts, 25/6/15. Credit : Arsenal Football Club / David Price.

He has already showed brilliant performance this season, including his brilliant performance for Chelsea u18s’ 4-0 win over against Aston Villa.

The Ghanaian-born forward his highly regarded at the Emirates Stadium and is seen as a star in the making for us all.

The day Arsenal showed they were interested in me was one of the happiest days I can remember,” he said to Arsenal.com back in September last year.

“It wasn’t only because I’ve always been an Arsenal fan, but two days earlier I was told that I would be released by Chelsea and not given a scholarship for this season. I was so down, but then Arsenal found out I was available, contacted my family and invited me to train.

A number of clubs were monitoring Nketiah’s situation at Arsenal, but Arsene Wenger’s man have moved to tie down the striker to a three-year professional deal.