“Arsenal Star is the Best Footballer of all Time” Says Sky Sports pundit

England International, Jack Wilshere has been tagged “the best English footballer of all time” by fellow Arsenal star Chuba Akpom.

The English player made his senior debut for the Gunners back in 2008 and was tipped for a bright future for club and country.

Akpom is, however, of the opinion that a man who has returned to favour under Arsene Wenger in 2017-18 is the finest player the English game has produced in this or any other generation.

The young striker, who is currently taking in a loan spell at Sint-Truiden, told Belgian publication Sport/Foot: “For me, Jack Wilshere is the best English footballer of all time.

“From Arsenal’s academy, he made it to the Premier League, and he became my idol. Jack is a natural talent, with an elegant control of the ball.”

Akpom has however been unable to go up the ranks as Wilshere has done to be the “best footballer of all time”.