`
Arsene Wenger finally taking his leave – Arsenal Banter

Arsene Wenger finally taking his leave

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger does not seem ready to vacate the club and looks on the verge of signing a new two-year contract regardless of whether the Gunners win the FA Cup trophy against Chelsea on Saturday.

The Frenchman contract issues have been on the lips of everyone throughout this season following a number of protest from the fans, with speculations often suggesting that Wenger could be walking out of the club at the end of the season.

As per reports by The Mirror, Wenger has been offered a new deal at the club which he would be agreeing to this summer and this would leave him in charge at the Emirates no matter the result of the club’s FA Cup final fixture.

The reports further suggested that a sealed deal between the club and the ageing tactician could be revealed as early as next week, as the club’s hierarchies are planning to hold a board meeting to sanction the contract.

Wenger’s side failed in their race to finish in the top four in the Premier League and would not be playing in the Champions League for the first time since the Frenchman’s 21-years reign at the club.

One thought on “Arsene Wenger finally taking his leave

  • May 27, 2017 at 12:19 pm

    I just cannot understand Arsenal at this moment in Time heavens why would they want to reward failyer on a massive scale,Wenger is just not going to alter his ways now he can,t we will be losing our two best players they will not be replaced properly I guarantee under Wenger for the next two years we will not win the premiership again until something is done ,the real fans of Arsenal who want change and want this great club of ours competing at the top level hit the board of directors ,owner,keep protesting about change of ownership, Manager,do not buy any more new strips ,or even season tickets,then perhaps they will wake up to the fact that the fans do matter.REMEMBER WITHOUT THE FANS THERE WOULD BE NO ARSENAL FOOTBALLCLUB.