`
Arsene Wenger offers players new deal with the club – Arsenal Banter

Arsene Wenger offers players new deal with the club

Arsene Wenger has confirmed his desire to renew the contract of some of Arsenal’s players.

The Gunners manager has been called out for his failure to hold on to quality players.

However, Wenger and the club have shown they are ready to make changes in their policy and are ready to extend the contracts of some players like Olivier Giroud, Laurent Koscielny, Per Mertesacker and Francis Coquelin as they have already been offered a new deal.

According to the Arsenal boss, the likes of Jack Wilshere, Kieran Gibbs, Aaron Ramsey and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain who are yet to be presented with a new offer will be next in line for contract extensions.

“Yes. We still have a group of young players but we have to keep them all.” Wenger said

“We have Ramsey, Chamberlain, Wilshere, Gibbs. All these players, we have to make decisions and manage to keep them together.”