BBC Breaking!!! “I’m A Gunner” Real Madrid target reveals confirms Arsenal Deal

Dortmund star, Christian Pulisic has recently open up about a possible transfer to Premier League and identified himself as a United fan recently, as he said: Yeah, I was definitely a big fan of United. I’m under contract with Dortmund and I’m not looking around or doing anything like that.

“So I’m very focused there. But yeah, it’s cool to hear all this stuff.

“And, of course, the Premier League is an unbelievable league. You never know in football what can happen but right now I’m focused with Dortmund.”

Arsenal, Liverpool and Tottenham are also said to be in the race but Manchester united are the favorite to land the American youngster.