`
[BBC LATEST] – Wenger Would Complete Signing Of Two Players Before A – Arsenal Banter

[BBC LATEST] – Wenger Would Complete Signing Of Two Players Before A

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger admits he is prepare to enter the transfer market before the window closes on 31 August.

The Frenchman has been highly criticized by fans for his lack of signing in recent years it seems the he is now set to return to his vomit as his squad have suffered a series of injuries.

Wenger as quoted by BBC said, “I can reassure people we’re ready to spend the money we have,” Wenger said.

“It’s important to spend money but more important to spend it the right way. There are two markets, one for English clubs, one for the rest of Europe.”

Our opening match against Liverpool at the Emirates stadium, which ended to the Anfield giants thrashing to 4-3, saw us lose two players to it as well, while Per Mertesacker, Gabriel Paulista and Jack Wilshere have been out of the squad during the pre-season.

Danny Welbeck out of the squad also shed light to why Wenger is still keen on bringing in a new forward to the club but his aim his plans on that however, is still yet unknown.

Wenger on Ramsey “should be back after the international break”, ruling him out of league matches at Leicester on Saturday and Watford on 27 August and making him doubtful for Wales’ opening World Cup qualifier with Moldova on 5 September.”

The 66-year-old Frenchman, who has been in charge of the Gunners since October 1996, urged the fans to trust his judgement and said he had completed over 400 transfers during his time at Arsenal.

It is dangerous. English clubs suffocate themselves by buying players at a high price with high wages, if it goes wrong you are left with players with high wages,” he said.

“The identity of the buyer multiplies transfers by two or three or even 10 times more.”