BBC – Official!!! Arsenal Announces the signing of £60m Real Madrid target

Arsenal target, Justin Kluivert reveals the club he will like to sign for in the Premier League, He said; “If you get a nice offer, you never know,”

“England appeals to me: Arsenal, Tottenham, Chelsea or Manchester United are nice clubs where I can see myself playing in a few years.”

‘Everywhere I go abroad they know my father, he often asked: “Come to Barcelona, I’ll give a tour of Camp Nou. I really wanted to go to Barcelona instead of Real Madrid. Barcelona is in my heart, but who am I to say no to Real Madrid?”