BBC Official!!! Arsenal Fianlly Announces the Signing of Former Striker

Arsenal Striker, Lucas Perez agent claims that the striker could be joining Serie A club Lazio because they’re a team he’s always liked.

The 29 year old will return to Arsenal this summer – unless a deal is done before then – following a disappointing loan spell at his hometown club Deportivo la Coruna.

He could only be able to bag himself 8 goals throughout the season, which saw the club relegated from the La Liga, and he was the target of fan anger despite previously being viewed as a hero because of his boyhood support.

Speaking to a Lazio fan-site Rodrigo Fernandez said, “Lazio asked for him last year, but nothing came of it.

“Lucas has always liked Lazio and the city of Rome, plus his great friend, Luis Alberto, plays for them.

“He still has two years left on his contract with Arsenal, so we need to talk to them first.

“As for Lucas, he likes the idea of playing for Lazio, but it’s still too early to talk about it.”

Arsenal paid almost £18m for the striker in the summer of 2016, and although they got some money from Depor in the shape of a loan fee, we’re unlikely to recoup anything near what we paid if we do sell him this summer.

He always looked a decent enough player who didn’t get as many chances as he should have, but this will have to go down as one of the big transfer failures of recent years