`
Bendtner should get over it – Arsenal don’t want you back either! – Arsenal Banter

Bendtner should get over it – Arsenal don’t want you back either!

When Nicklas Bendtner announced at the end of last season that he wanted to leave, it barely caused a ripple amongst Arsenal fans compared to the furore over Sami Nasri’s treachery.

Nobody complained, in fact everyone hoped that Wenger would use the proceeds to bring in someone who could actually put the ball in the back of the net! But despite the Dane fully expecting a top European club coming in to buy him for a paltry £10m, he ended up having to accept a loan move to Sunderland on the last day of the transfer window.

He has now (yet again) said that he has no intention of returning to Arsenal, and fully expects another Champions League team to snap him up! He said: “As I have said before, I will not return to Arsenal,”

“I never really got the chance and then I was unfortunate with injuries. But now I will hopefully have a good season at Sunderland and with a fantastic European Championship ahead, it looks positive.

“I want to play in the Champions League.”

Last year he said that he intended to win the Golden Boot at the World Cup with Denmark, perhaps in his self-centred dreamworld he thinks he will win it at the Euros instead and someone like Barcelona will come in for him after the tournament!

Dream on Nicklas, do you realise you have just told Sunderland fans that you are just using them as stepping stone to a bigger club……

5 thoughts on “Bendtner should get over it – Arsenal don’t want you back either!

  • November 13, 2011 at 7:29 am

    Well,he is only on a loan deal,so Sunderland fans are hardly expecting him to have a long career their!
    It’s a two way street.

  • November 13, 2011 at 8:43 am

    Suit yourself.ur first touch is poor.Real Madrid will sell CR7 and buy the world best striker(NB52).

  • November 13, 2011 at 9:59 am

    It is a strange one. The mere fact that he thinks this announcement matters to anyone anywhere shows how deluded he is. He finally plays at the level that his talent deserves, possibly above that level, at Sunderland and he’s talking as if he’s too good for them. The day he realises his level is the day that he might achieve something by playing at the club that’s right for him. While he carries on this farce about how he’s going to get signed by a massive club he’s destined to be constantly disappointed. He’s becoming a laughing stock to be honest.

  • November 13, 2011 at 10:34 am

    please let him go we dont need him. I dont even see any diffrence betwin him and chamak.wenger should buy us hurt strker.