Breaking – Lemar Spotted In North London – Is It For Arsenal Deal? – Arsenal Banter

Breaking – Lemar Spotted In North London – Is It For Arsenal Deal?

Arsenal are understood to have two bid rejected so far for Monaco’s Thomas Lemar, and Starsport believes a £45m bid is now being prepared for Lemar.

While Arsenal are drafting a new bid for the France international, Monaco have insisted they have no intention of selling.

Monaco vice-president Vadim Vasilyev said yesterday: “We have kept all of the key players that we intended to keep.

“And I will address speculation relating to the case of Lemar – he is staying with us.

“He is an immense talent and is essential for the team.”

While Monaco are stubbornly refusing to accept Arsenal’s offer for the winger, it’s claimed the player desires to move away.

The Sun report personal terms worth around £90,000-a-week have already been agreed with the 21-year-old.

One thought on “Breaking – Lemar Spotted In North London – Is It For Arsenal Deal?

  • July 28, 2017 at 6:50 am

    We need Thomas at all cost he will be a great worth of a deal