jamie-vardy-2811

BREAKING News – Jamie Vardy To Arsenal Deal OFF, Leicester City Offers Player New Deal

If shocking reports by Telegraph’s higly reliable journalist Jeremy Wilson is anything to go by, Arsenal might have lost the chance to sign Jamie Vardy from Leicester City as the Premier League Champions have now made him an offer of an improve deal which according to reports the player and his represenatives are seriously considering. this report if true, means Arsenal fans who have been hoping to see the player play for them can forget about it.

Arsenal were said to have triggered Jamie Vardy’s release clause on Friday and one of the club ( suspected to be Arsenal ) leaked the information to the media. It was initially reported that Vardy is willing to join Arsenal but with Leicester City now making him a counter offer, his head has reportedly been turned and may well stay at Leicester City.

If this happens, it means Arsenal may have to settle for a more expensive Alvaro Morata which to me is sad. There is not doubting the fact that Morata has potential, but let’s face it, that potential could well remain a potential that is never realised. Theo Walcott had potential 10 years ago, 10 years after, he is still a prospect. Despite been 27 already.

Hopefully Jeremyl Wilson is wrong and we end up signing Jamie Vardy but if he is right, the club shouldn’t give up on getting us a striker this summer. There are many options. Aubameyang is very gettable if we really want. We just must show willingness to pay the needed amount. £65m.

POPULAR STORIES

Add a Comment