Breaking: Unai Emery told Raul Sanllehi to break bank to sign this Brazilian Wonder

Barcelona star Malcom has squashed rumors claiming that he has submitted a transfer request to the club and insists that he wants to make his dreams come true at the club, according to the Daily Cannon.

The Brazilian has had an underwhelming spell at the club since arriving in the summer with lack of appearances and rumored lack of faith from the boss making the player frustrated.

Recently, reports in the Spanish media suggests that he has spoken to Ernesto Valverde, and has asked to leave the club in January if he can’t get more game time.

He has been linked with the likes of Arsenal, Inter Milan and Tottenham in recent times, with the Gunners having tracked him since last year and were rumored to have made contacts with Barcelona over a possible transfer earlier.

The 21-year-old has now taken to social media platform Instagram, to clarify the rumors. “About news that came out here in Spain, I want to clarify this: I came to Barcelona with many objectives, and those who know me know that I am a very determined person,” Malcom wrote.

“I’m very happy with my development with every passing day. My objective is to make my dreams come true. My family is also adapting very well to the city. Anyway, I’ll continue fighting for everything I desire in my career.”

Malcom made his first start for Barcelona last week in the Copa Del Rey against CyD Leonesa and scored against Inter Milan on Tuesday night in the Champions league as the Catalans drew 1-1.

With a busy schedule coming up soon, he might just warm his way into Valverde’s heart and into the starting lineup more often.