`
Cazorla Message To Young Arsenal Player Ahead Of Saturday’s Match – Arsenal Banter

Cazorla Message To Young Arsenal Player Ahead Of Saturday’s Match

Arsenal’s and Spanish international playmaker Santi Cazorla has sent an heartfelt message to young Arsenal players.

The 31-year-old Spaniard has already spent six seasons with Arsenal since making his transfer from La Liga club Villareal where he made his debut while he at the age of 18

The Spaniard believes rest is vital for the footballer now due to their heavy schedules.

‘The most important thing is to take care of yourself physically, as years of football take their toll,’ Cazorla told Arsenal’s official website.

‘I know this now at the age of 31. When I was 23 or 24, I thought I could take on the whole world, train every day and nothing would ever hurt. But at 31 it’s a different story.

‘Your body has been through a lot, you can’t carry on the same way because your body just won’t tolerate it and that’s what I try to explain to the younger ones.

‘You need to look after your body and make sure you rest it properly too if you want to have a long career.’

The Spaniard established himself as one of the best players in Premier League since making his debut for Arsene Wenger’s side and young lads should listen experienced midfielder who can mentor them at Arsenal.