Close ! Agent Lands In London To Complete Deal

Arsenal have indicated interest in signing Jakub Jankto from Udinese, as per the player’s representative.

The Czech Under-21 international transferred to the Serie A club from Slavia Prague three years back, but this summer. He has been extensively linked with a potential move to a top European club this summer.

Jankto, who found the net five times and provided a further four assists in 29 appearances last season, has been mentioned as a reported transfer target for Everton and Roma, as well as Juventus and Inter Milan, but the midfielder’s agent Beppe Riso claims that Arsenal are now on the long list of club vying for his client’s signature.

‘Arsenal like him, he’s a lover of English football, and he’s also liked by Juve, Inter and other teams,’ he told Sportitalia.

‘Still, he’s young, he’s 21 years old, he must be calm and he’s only thinking about Udinese.

‘After that, we’ll see. Do I see him more in the Premier League than other Leagues? Yes.’